Alma Elizabeth Sackett
In 1901 Alma was living at 5 Gladstone Road, St John's, Margate, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Alma E Sackett, aged 7 months and born in Minster, Kent, granddaughter of Thos Sackett.6
In 1911 she was living at 16 St John's Road, Margate, KentG, in the household of her grandparents Thomas and Harriet Sackett, and was recorded as Alma Elizabeth Sackett, a schoolgirl, aged ten and born in Minster.7
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1900. Sackett, Alma Elizabeth. [Mother not named: assume registered in mother's surname.] Thanet. 2a:973."
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1916–2005 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Jun qtr 1960. Gosling, Alma E, 59. Thanet. 5b:831."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1926. Sackett, Alma. Spouse: Gosling. Brentford. 3a:276."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1926. Gosling, Albert A. Spouse: Sackett. Brentford. 3a:276."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 5 Gladstone Road, St John's, Margate, Kent
Thos SACKETT, head, M, 52, railway luggage porter, b. Margate
Harriet M SACKETT, wife, M, 51, b. Margate
Kate M SACKETT, dau, 14, b. Faversham, Kent
Alma E SACKETT, gdau, 7m, b. Minster, Kent
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 16 St John's Rd, Margate, Kent
Thomas Sackett, head, 62, married, gas fitter, own account, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Harriett Sackett, wife, 61, m. 39y, 10 ch, 8 living, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Alma Sarah Sackett, dau, 31, single, grocer's assistant, b. Faversham, Kent
William James Sackett, son, 26, single, grocer's assistant, b. Faversham, Kent
Kate Maria Sackett, dau, 24, single, grocer's assistant, b. Faversham, Kent
Nellie Elizabeth Sackett, gdau, 11, school, b. Ospringe, Kent
Alma Elizabeth Sackett, gdau, 10, school, b. Minster, Kent
Ann Parkman Year, lodger, 65, single, monthly & sick nurse, b. Winkfield, Berkshire.
|Last Edited||7 November 2016|