182. Ensign David Sacket, 1743–1838, of Westfield, Mass., and later of Ohio, son of (39) Isaac and Elisabeth Shepard Sacket, was married to Lucretia Shepard. His record in the War of the Revolution reads:
Sacket, David, Westfield, Ensign Capt. Malcomb Henry's Co., Col. David Brewer's (9th) Regt. Company return dated Oct. 7, 1775. Also recommended in Committee of Safety at Cambridge June 17, 1775, that said officer be commissioned by Congress. Also Ensign Capt. Malcomb Henry's Co., David Brewer's Regt., muster roll dated Aug. 1, 1771 [sic]; engaged Aug. 9, 1775; service 2 mos. 3 weeks, 6 days.
563. Betsey Sacket, m. Ebenezer Williams.
564. Lucretia Sacket.
565. Lydia Sacket, m. Warren Parke.
566. Polly Sacket, m. ___ Gibb.
567. Mark Sacket.
568. John Sacket.
569. David Sacket, m. Anne Parke.
—Weygant, The Sacketts of America