11 records (database being compiled)
- "Brown, Margaretta E Garner, d. 90 E Logan St, Philadelphia, PA, 6 Sep 1919, widow, b. 28 Dec 1831, age 87-8-8, b. NY City, father Henry Garner b. England, mother Elizabeth Mc? Mackin b. Penna, informant Mary S Koch, 90 E Logan, cause general paralysis, bur. Cedar Hill, 10 Sep 1919."
- "Brownfield, Elizabeth S, d. 12 Nutt Ave, Uniontown, Fayette County, PA, 26 Jun 1926, widowed, b. Penna, 9 May 1839, age 87-1-17, housewife, father Samuel Sackett b. PA, mother Priscilla Colwell b. PA, informant B B Brownfield of Uniontown, cause chronic interstitial myocarditis, bur. Oak Grove, 29 Jun 1926." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Cady, Mrs Charlott H, d. 1408 Penna Ave W, Warren, Warren County, PA, 10 Oct 1909, b. Rotland [Rutland] VT, 30 Jan 1823, age 86-8-10, widowed, father Frederick Hammond b. VT, mother Electa Sacket b. VT, informant Mrs S C Peterson, Sheffield, PA, cause cirrhosis of liver, bur. Youngsville Cemetery, 12 Oct 1909."
- "Hammond, Frank G, d. Pittsfield, Warren County, PA, 22 Mar 1914, b. Cattaraugus, NY, 9 Apr 1838, age 75-11-13, married, occ. Justice of Peace, father Frederick Hammond, mother Electa Sackett, informant Mrs R G Campbell, Pittsfield, cause cirrhosis of liver, contributory over-eating & sedentary habits, bur. Riverside Cem, Pittsfield, 25 Mar 1914."
- "McGuire, Ida May, d. Erie, Erie County, PA, 20 Dec 1936, res. 2432 East Ave, 5th Ward, b. Phillipsville, PA, 9 Aug 1864, 72-4-11, married, wife of Jesse McGuire, father Casper Titus b. PA, mother Marion Sackett b. PA, informant Donald J Peterson, cause generalized arteriosclerosis of heart & vascular system resulting from senility, bur. Erie Cem, 23 Dec 1936."
- "Sackett, Blair, d. Fairview Private Hospital, Bradford, McKean County, PA, 24 Sep 1937, res. Bradford 35y, res. 116 High St, 5th Ward, married, b. 3 Mar 1868, age 69-6-21, retired, Tuna Mfg Mill (for 35y), last worked Apr 1935, b. Tyrone, PA, father Robert Lee Sackett b. USA, mother Sarah Jane Jackson b. USA, informant wife Lola L Sackett, Bradford, cause carcinoma of bladder, bur. Salem, Jefferson County, PA, 26 Sep 1937." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Charles S, d. Borough of Sharpesville, Mercer County, PA, 27 Aug 1932, res. 1645 Hall Ave, widowed, b. Wayne, OH, 10 Nov 1858, age 73-9-17, retired farmer, father Simon Sackett b. unknown, mother unknown, informant L A Sackett, cause apoplexy, bur. New Lyme, Ohio, 30 Aug 1932."
- "Sackett, Mrs Mary E, d. Harrisburg, Dauphin County, PA, 2 Apr 1928, res. 1810 Chestnut St, 9th Ward, widowed, b. New York City, 6 Jun 1857, 70-9-26, occ. at home, husband Henry A Sackett, father John Sweeney b. Ireland, mother Elizabeth Courtney b. Ireland, informant Mrs E Kraemer, 1810 Chestnut St, cause sarcoma of liver, bur. Mont Clair Heights, NJ, 4 Apr 1928." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Myron Ward, d. Liberty St, Meadville, Crawford County, Pennsylvania, 12 Jan 1916, married, b. Ohio, 24 Oct 1842, age 73-2-19, occ. Supreme Recorder AOUW, father Ward E Sackett b. America, mother Fid[e]lia Turner b. America, informant Edgar Sackett, Meadville, cause cerebral hemorrhage, bur. Greendale, 15 Jan 1916." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Neal Cameron, d. Stonycreek, Cambria County, PA, 12 Dec 1931, res. Fern Ave, RD#3, b. Rochester, NY, 21 Oct 1891, age 40-1-21, salesman, married, wife Iva Porter, father Charles Sackett b. OH, mother Clara Knowles b. OH, informant Mrs Iva Sackett, Fern Ave, cause strangulation by hanging self with small hemp rope; was found in outbuilding some distance from home in Stonycreek; suicide, bur. Grandview Cem, 15 Dec 1931."
- "Sackett, William Harvy, d. Saegertown, Crawford County, PA, 10 Apr 1939, b. Saegertown, 25 Jul 1859, age 79-8-15, blacksmith, widower of Hattie Sackett, father Jacob Thomas Sackett b. Saegertown, mother Mary Jane Woodring b. Saegertown, informant Ralph Sackett of Saegertown, cause diabetes mellitus, bur. Saegertown, 12 Apr 1939." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
"Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906–1964", digital image, Ancestry. (http://search.ancestry.co.uk). (Researched by Chris Sackett).