North Carolina death certificates, 1909–1975
- Robert Ellsworth Dobson, d. Cabarrus Mem. Hospital, Concord, Cabarrus County, NC, 18 Sep 1973, b. Minnesota, 29 May 1918, age 55, res. Route #1 box 72-E, China Grove, Rowan County, NC, carpenter, building contractor, married, wife & informant Kathryn Jordan, father Austin Dobson, mother Effie Sackett, bur. Westlawn Mem. Park, China Grove, 20 Sep 73.
- Mrs Lou S Enright, d. Salisbury, Rowan County, North Carolina, 6 Mar 1936, res. 531 Lincoln Road, widow of J P Enright, b. don't know, age about 78, b. Ill, father Zavan Sackett b. Ill, mother Jane Giffard b. Ill, informant Mrs Grace G..? K..?, of 531 Lincoln Road, bur. or removal Decorah, Iowa, 9 Mar 1936, cause angina pectoris.
- Sackett L Fradenburg, d. Manly, McNeill Township, Moore County, NC, 29 Apr 1957, b. Stanfordville, NY, 26 Oct 1875, age 81, unmarried, retired farmer, father Luman Fradenburg, mother Mary J Sackett, informant Nathan Adams, Southern Pines, NC, cause coronary thrombosis, removal 30 Apr 1957 to Stanfordville, New York.
- Samuel Park Harman Jr, d. 2700 Waldorf Circle, Winston-Salem, Forsyth Countyy, NC, 10 Jun 1974, age 86, b. New York, 22 Jun 1887, married, res. 2700 Waldorf Circle, Winston-Salem, occ. Regional representative–Government, surviving spouse Lois Creelman, father Samuel Park Harman Sr, mother Cora Sackett, informant Mrs Lois C Harman, 2700 Waldorf Circle, cause heart disease, cremation, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, 11 Jun 74.
- Lauretta Lillian Hart, d. Greenville Nursing & Convalescent Home, Greenville, Pitt County, NC, 29 Oct 1967, age 67, res. 403 St Patrick, Tarboro, Edgecombe County, NC, b. West Virginia, 14 Jan 1900, father Byron Shumate, mother Elsie Sackett, husband Vernon Hart, informant Mr Ed Hart, Tarboro, cause C-V accident, bur. Greenwood Cemetery, Tarboro, 30 Oct 67.
- Lulu Mae Harvey, d. Mtn Sanitarium & Hospital, Fletcher, Hoopers Creek, Henderson County, 19 Oct 1960, res. 702 New Spartanburg Rd, Hendersonville, Henderson County, NC, b. Chatfield, Minn, 13 Mar 1885, age 75, housewife, father Cassius M Sackett, mother ___ Batty, husband & informant Albert John Harvey, 702 New Sptg Rd, cause thrombosis of right femoral artery, bur. 20 Oct 1960 Shepherd Mem. Park, Henderson County.
- Susie Hardy Haskell, d. 217 Haywood St, Asheville, Buncombe County, NC, 2 Dec 1946, res. 217 Haywood St, widow, b. Mass, 9 Feb 1854, age 92y 9m 21d, father John Hardy b. Mass, mother Jane Sachett b. Mass, informant Miss Mary Haskell, 217 Haywood St, bur. Riverside Cemetery, Asheville, NC, 4 Dec 1946.
- James Timothy McCarthy, d. 304 Price Street, Greensboro, Guilford County, NC, 16 Jul 1950, res. 304 Price Street, married, b. Detroit, MI, 30 Jun 1892, retired musician, WW1 veteran, father unknown, mother Cora Sackett, informant Mrs J T McCarthy, Greensboro, heart disease, bur. Veteran's Plot, Forest Lawn Cemetery, Guilford County, 18 Jul 1950.
- Fred Leroy Sackett, d. Lenoir Memorial Hospital, Kinston, Lenoir County, 1 Feb 69, b. Mass, 16 Jun 1899, age 69, res. Pink Hill, Lenoir County, retired foreman for D C Ray Co, father Fred Leroy Sackett Sr, mother Mary Sackett, married, surviving spouse & informant, Lillie Dixon Sackett, cause coronary thrombosis, bur. Oakridge Memorial Park, Pink Hill, 3 Feb 69.
- Herbert Howr? Sacket, d. Occoneechee, Northampton County, 8 Nov 1930, color or race: col, age 7m 10d, father E M Sacket b. Northampton Co, mother name not known, informant E M Sacket, Jackson, NC, bur. Northampton.
- John Sackett, d. Madison County, NC, 2 Apr 1921, married, b. Bright, Ind, 15 Nov 1844, age 76y 4m 17d, farmer, father unknown b. Ind, mother unknown b. Ind, informant Mrs Martha Ann Sackett, Hot Springs, NC, cause uremia, bur. J..? Cemetery, 3 Apr 1921.
- John Wesley Sackett, d. Kernersville, Forsyth County, NC, 5 Sep 1914, married, b. 6 Jun 1881, age 33y 3m, father F? J Sackett b. Davidson Co, mother Bettie A Davis b. .?., cause tuberculosis, bur. 6 Sep 14.
- Louise Sackett, d. City Memorial Hospital, Winston-Salem, Winston Township, Forsyth County, NC, 15 Nov 1963, res. 640 Holly Avenue, Winston-Salem, unmarried, b. New York, 12 Jan 1880, age 83, saleslady, self-employed, cosmetics, father David Harrison Sackett, mother Ella Drill, informant Mrs Edith Andrews, Carden City, L I, New York, cause primary liver cell carcinoma, cremation Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, 18 Nov 1963.
- Maggie Sackett, d. White Oak, Haywood County, NC, 17 May 1922, married, b. Haywood, 12 May 1889, age 33y 5m, housewife, father Thomas Garborough b. Haywood, mother Mattie Palmer b. NC, informant Thomas Garborough, Cow Creek, NC, cause abortion, bur. Liberty NC, 20 May 1922.
- Martha A Sackett, d. Madison County, NC, 12 Apr 1926, b. York, SC, 13 May 1848, age 77y 11m, widow of John H Sackett, father Joseph Turner b. York SC, mother ___ Thomerson b. York SC, informant W E McFall, Hot Springs, NC, cause old age, bur. Jasper Cemetery, 15 Apr 1926.
- Rex William Sackett, d. Rt 4 Shely Rest Campground, Franklin, Macon County, NC, 5 Jul 72, b. Penn, 30 Apr 22, age 50, res. 10843 Valencia Ave, Seminole, Florida, occ. railroad (retired), Erie RR, married, wife & informant Shirley Felske, father Donald Sackett, mother Mattie Preston, cause acute coronoary occlusion, bur. Garden Sanctuary, Seminole, Florida, 10 Jul 1972.
- Ruth Porter Sackett, d. Columbus, Polk County, NC, 1 Dec 1970, b. Massachusetts, 27 Mar 98, age 72, housewife, res. Tryon, NC Box 1252, Columbus, Polk County, father n/a, mother n/a, surviving spouse & informant Walter M Sackett, cause acute MI, bur. Polk Memorial Gardens, Columbus, 4 Dec 70.
- Walter Morgan Sackett, d. 4/13/75, b. New York 12/5/85, age 89, d. St Luke's Hospital, Columbus, Polk County, res Tryon, Polk, N Car, street address Oak Hall Hotel, widowed, SS no 344-09-0794, occ Gen Sales Mgr, paper business, father Duane G Sackett, mother Frankie Wilcox, informant Horace Smith, PO Box 1000, Tryon, NC 28782, cause gastrointestinal bleeding, other diabetes, burial 4/16/75 Polk Memorial Gardens, Columbus, N Car, funeral home McFarland Funeral Chapel Inc, Tryon, NC.
"North Carolina Death Certificates 1909–1975," digital image, Ancestry.com (http://search.ancestry.co.uk). (Researched by Chris Sackett).